You can manage your client document efficiently by creating accounts for your clients and providing them with specific access.
So below are the steps to create a Client account.
- Sign in to Suvit with the Primary account (Main Account)
- Click on Clients from the left menu. On Clients Access page, you will get available credits, then click on "Add Client"
- In Add Client page, fill all the details (Please note that email id and mobile number must be unique and should not be the same as Primary User)
- First Name Last Name:- Put your Client name
- Email / Mobile:- Note email id and mobile number should not be the same according to Primary Account
- Password:- You can keep system generated password, or you can type your desired password (Your password can be any combination of letters, numbers and symbols)
- Pin code/State/city - After putting pin code, state and city will be selected automatically
- Assign role you have created (If you have not created any role, Click here to learn how to create a new role.)
- Assign Company
You can select the companies which you want to assign to your Client.
After filling in all the details, press "Add Client". You will get a confirmation pop-up on your screen with the success message "Client Added successfully".
Click on copy info and share username and password with your users. Now your user is ready to use Suvit with their credentials.
If you want to create role for your client, click here.