You can manage your work efficiently by creating user accounts and providing them with specific access.
So below are the steps to create a User account.
- Sign in to Suvit with the Primary account (Main Account)
- Click on Settings from the left menu and then click on User Management in the sub-menu.
- On User Management page, click on Add User
- In add user page, fill all the details (Note email id and mobile number must be unique and should not be the same as Primary User)
- First Name Last Name:- Put your user name
- Email / Mobile:- Note email id and mobile number should not be the same according to Primary Account
- Password:- You can keep system generated password, or you can type your desired password (Your password can be any combination of letters, numbers and symbols)
- Pin code/State/city - After putting pin code, state and city will be selected automatically
- Assign role you have created (If you have not created any role, Click here to learn how to create a new role.)
- Assign Company
You can select the companies which you want to assign to your user. To assign all the companies, you can leave it blank.
After filling in all the details, press "Add User". You will get a confirmation pop-up on your screen with the success message "User Added successfully".
Click on copy info and share username and password with your users. Now your user is ready to use Suvit with their credentials.
To learn how to create user Roles from Role Management, Click here.